Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Inspiration....

 I was inspired this weekend to begin writting a poem. I have written poems since I was young unfortunately events in my life didn't arouse me anymore like they do most poets. Instead I ALLOWED them to hinder me from clearly expressing myself. Combinations of moments & encounters with Anthony, Billy, Gye-Nayme family, Jahanni, Jessica, Shalil, Shamar (& therapy...LOL) have inspired me to remove the partition that was keeping me from m
yself. When Billy visited this weekend, he left his green & white American Eagle button up. We always leave each other an article of clothing when we visit. It pacifies our senses while we are apart. However, along with the white ribbed A-Shirt, the button up, was left accidentally. As I wore it around the house Tuesday afternoon, it turned out to be my breakthrough object!! : )

No comments: